Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So who am I, anyway?

Greetings readers! This blog is the personal page of Heather Kennison, author. My first book, Dragon's Destiny, will be published this summer. Here's a little bit about myself:

Heather Kennison was born and raised in rural northeastern Nevada. She graduated from Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington, 2012 with a bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication and a bachelor's in Spanish. She later returned home to write for her local newspaper.

In her spare time, Kennison enjoys writing both fiction and nonfiction, including poetry. She is inspired by themes of faith, identity and destiny. Dragon's Destiny began as an idea she had in high school, and Kennison finally started writing it in 2011. She finished the last 25,000 words of the book on her smartphone. The book is scheduled for release in summer 2014.

I will keep you updated on my projects on this blog. You can also visit my Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/kennisonbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment